Watkins, Pawlick, Calati & Prifti's employment law practice provides employers and employees with vigorous, effective, and creative representation on every conceivable employment matter including:
- harassment, discrimination, and retaliation,
- wage and hour,
- paid leave,
- disability compliance,
- whistleblower protection,
- alternative dispute resolution,
- matters before the Michigan Department of Civil Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and
- state and federal litigation.
We also advise employers and employees with respect to severance agreements, hiring and firing, non-compete agreements, employee handbooks, the creation of best-practice policies and procedures and all other employment-law issues that may confront employees or employers.
For More Information
For additional information about our employment law practice, we welcome you to contact WPCP.